Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Stamford CT – Advantages for Males and Females

Bio-identical Hormone replacement therapy for men and women
BHRT

Hormones are secreted by endocrine gland in the body. Along with this, there are other glands as well that release different kinds of hormones. It has been seen that there are many hormones, which start reducing with age and time. As a result, the functions that these hormones do in the body get hampered. It is interesting to note that with hormone replacement therapy, the levels of lost hormones can be replenished and restored. As a result, body functionalities are not hampered.

Common Hormone Replacement Therapies


Testosterone is one of the most important hormones in males and is mainly related to sex, stamina, endurance, energy and so on. You might not know that testosterone levels in men start declining as early as 40 years and continues with age. Lowered testosterone levels impair various masculine functionalities. With hormone replacement therapy for men, testosterone levels can be restored.
In women too levels of progesterone and estrogen start diminishing with age, particularly from the peri-menopause to menopause time. The hormone fluctuation and imbalance leads to various kinds of symptoms in the female system. Bioidentical hormone therapy Stamford CT is highly recommended for dealing with such problems. This natural hormone replacement therapy is considered to be effective as the hormones that are restored are exactly identical to the hormones that are present in the human body. BHRT is unique in nature.

Benefits of Hormone Therapy


Some of the benefits of bioidentical hormone therapy include:
  • Higher bone density with better calcium absorption in bones keeping them strong and healthy
  • Enhancing process of fat loss with active metabolic system
  • Helps in increasing lean muscle mass in the body as working out in the gym offers better results with high levels of hormones in the body
  • Higher libido is obtained with balance in hormone levels
  • Enjoy balanced moods with right levels of hormones. Imbalance in hormone levels causes mood fluctuations, anger, depression, agitation and similar actions.
Besides, it helps in providing energy and keeps the body active by fighting fatigue and lethargy. You can also enjoy better sleeping patterns with hormone therapy as it corrects the problem of disturbed sleep.

Comments

  1. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to cure Herpes virus is by taking natural herbal mixed medicine for permanent treatment.I'm here to appreciate Dr James for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus inside of me and it have really really been a serious problem to me, I was so confused because I have been taking several drugs and injections to be cured but all of my effort was in vain, one morning I was browsing the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr James herbal mix medicine, curing people from herpes virus / HIV AIDS and Immediately I contacted Dr James on his email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. I told him about my problems and he tells me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions which I rightly followed, so he prepared his herbal mixed medicine and sent it to me through UPS SPEED POST, which I used (MORNING AND EVENING) for 2 weeks and I was cured. everything was like a dream to me and my herpes virus was permanently cured. Dr James thank you, if out here suffering from herpes virus or any KIND OF diseases LIKE... HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy' contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is honest herbalist doctor, he is also known as the Great herbal cure master for herbal root. Contact him now via his email: (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) (whatsapp or call him on +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Pros and Cons of Vitamin Injection for Weight Loss

Easy and Healthy Weight Loss Tips.

Doses and Effect of Vitamin Therapy